The beginning of the new academic year brought new elections for the Student Council.
Pupils across all year groups applied to represent their form, year group and School. Following a rigorous selection process 36 pupils were appointed to the student council.
The first meeting, held on Wednesday 24th October and chaired by Mrs Urquhart focused on:
- The expectations of a student council membe
- The structure of student council meetings
- Looking ahead events
The second meeting of the year, held on Wednesday 7th November and chaired by Mr White focused on:
- Student Council support with the Presentation Evening
- Delivering our Anti-bullying week campaign (Student council pupils to lead assemblies)
- Pupil voice activity on Bullying in School
- Pupil voice activity on break and lunch provision.