Congratulations to 8CA who won the award for highest attendance and highest points total last week!!
Reward letters have gone home- the deadline for payment is 11th December. If anyone has any queries please contact your child’s form tutor.
· Week starting 9th December – Elf Dash fun run in PE raising money for Bluebell Wood Hospice.
· Thursday 12th December – Gratitude Club cake sale during break and lunch raising money for Bluebell Wood Hospice.
· Friday 13th December – Christmas Jumper day £1 donation – note that the rest of school uniform including correct footwear must be worn.
· Christmas dinner on 19th December, please be aware there will be no other options of food available at break or lunch.
· Early closure on Friday 20th December 12:15.
· School reopens Monday 6th January
Students must remember to bring the correct equipment and planner to school each day and that all homework must be written into their planner. Parents could you please ensure that you check your child’s planner and that it is signed each week.
Mrs C Dorsette- email@example.com