#TeamSPH are missing our students immensely! Here's a message from all our staff. We hope we get to see you soon, but until we do just remember that it's #TimesLikeThese we learn to love again.
Powerpoint presentation following Year 11 assembly 14/01/2021
Please find enclosed details of the content of your child’s PSHE Drop Down Day on Tuesday 15th December 2020.
· Well done on attending your ‘live lessons’ and completing all your work. You are making a fantastic effort – keep it up.
· A virtual careers event will be help on Wednesday 27th January between 5pm and 7pm. A powerpoint will be emailed to you and will be shown in the drop in sessions. It is imperative you sign up and it may give you more ideas for the future!
· The weekly drop in session for year 11 during lockdown is held every Friday at 14.30. It is attended via the Year 11 room on the VLE. Join in for updates on colleges / school / a Kahoot quiz and the weekly football prediction challenge with prizes.
· Try and join in with the PE weekly challenge – stay physically active and this tends to help mentally.
· If you have any questions about school / colleges etc please contact Mr World SWorld@sph.academy or your tutors. Don’t worry about things, just ask the questions.
· Don’t forget if things are really getting too much we have online counselling services in the form of Kooth and Qwell https://www.kooth.com/ - for students and https://www.qwell.io/ - for adults in your life whom you think may need some extra support.
Equipment is essential for school:
Reminder of equipment required for school:-
· School bag
· 2 or more black or blue ball point pens
· scientific calculator
· 30 cm ruler
· Pencil sharpener
· Coloured pencils
Please visit the Science Departments direct website for useful revision tips and mock exams
Face coverings must be worn by students during social times and in corridors at all times.
In these every changing times working together is more essential than ever.