Well done to 10FI for winning the attendance challenge for the week ending 6th December
Important dates coming up before Christmas include:-
· Week starting 9th December – Elf Dash fun run in PE raising money for Bluebell Wood Hospice.
· Thursday 12th December – Gratitude Club cake sale during break and lunch raising money for Bluebell Wood Hospice.
· Friday 13th December – Christmas Jumper day £1 donation – note that the rest of school uniform including correct footwear must be worn.
· The reward trip will be held on the 18th December, well done to those whom qualified. The deadline for payment is the 11th December.
· Christmas dinner will be on 19th December 2019, NO OTHER OPTIONS OF FOOD AVAILABLE.
· There will be an early closure on Friday 20th December 2019
· School reopens on Monday 6th January 2019
This week’s collective worship will be concerning ‘Hope‘ and will be presented by Mr World.
Lates are an issue for some students, students must be at their form room by 8.45. This and attendance will all now be reflected on college applications.
Uniform is looking fantastic, there have been some issues around footwear, if you are unsure please consult the website for examples of suitable shoes. If you are still unsure please consult with either your tutor or head of year before purchasing.
A reminder that planners should be signed weekly by parents/carers and your support with this is appreciated. This allows you to monitor homework being set, detentions and messages. Some students have also not taken care of their planner, if students are found to have deliberately misused their planner or they lose it a charge of £5 will be made for its replacement.
Equipment is essential for school:
Reminder of equipment required for school:-
· School bag
· 2 or more black or blue ball point pens
· scientific calculator
· 30 cm ruler
· Pencil sharpener
· Coloured pencils
Mr S World- firstname.lastname@example.org